Instructions to load the firmware
A step-by-step guide to getting started with BotBlox Manager CLI
- Clone and get set on https://github.com/botblox/botblox-manager-firmware with a local repo.
- Connect the Segger J-link programmer to your computer USB port.
- Connect the J-link 6 pin needle adapter to the SwitchBlox programming header (see page 12 of the datasheet). This connects the J-link to the SWD port of the onboard STM32.
- Follow instructions for running firmware on SwitchBlox.
Instructions to configure the SwitchBlox
- With the onboard STM32 running the firmware, you can now communicate with it over UART.
- You will need to connect your UART to USB converter to the UART RX and TX pins on SwitchBlox (see page 11 of the datasheet).
- Follow the instructions for running the botblox CLI.